Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Good Pinterest Freebie



3.19.13  Down another 2lbs!!!  But after making sugar cookies with two five year olds.....

Tomorrow Spring officially arrives.  I think it should be today considering the sunny blue skies we have and the warm air! I hear the rest of the week will be cold and nasty.  Lovely. 

************************************

Today's Pin Go or Pin No is adorable!

In honor of Peter Cotton Tail I give you this pin!


Is that not adorable?  Oh you didn't click it?  Well look at the picture!  I Eastered up my mantle yesteday to celebrate the pending spring arrival and the pending hiding of eggs, eating of chocolate, and all the furry bunnies to remind us of new life!

I adore these free printables from all the graphic designers out there in the www world.  I printed off a cool one at Valentine's that is still in my bedroom.  These are fun and simple ways to add a new touch each season and or holiday to your home.

***********************************

Yesterday I pulled out the ole crock pot and concocted a little dinner -

1 package of thin cut boneless skinless chicken breast
1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1 can of reduced sodium chicken broth
1 can of mushrooms

Throw it all in the pot, turn it on low, cook for 3-4 hours.

I served it with green beans.  Everyone fixes their green beans differently.  I use a teaspoon of unsalted butter and three shakes of McCormick's Garlic Salt Grinder (ok three grinds) - stir often.  I don't "cook" precanned beans in any fluid. I make sure I drain them and rinse them then in the pot they go.

*************************************

Until we meet again!


Brownie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!