Monday, October 24, 2016

What A Weekend


Ugh, Monday so soon?  I'm looking at the week we have started and it isn't looking too shabby!  But the weekend?  Now that was pretty fun!

Friday!

He found love in the Chickfila Play Place...her name may be Dorothy because she was dressed like her.

Ready to get their shop on...well one of them is.

The kids were out of school so we took it to the mall.  I know I am brave!  Actually, it was a great trip.  We only went to one store - Justice.  I'm happy to report they have toned down the glitter and sequins and I didn't leave seeing spots this trip!  My daughter had birthday $$$ for Justice so she blew threw it and racked up several tops and pants for the cool weather.  

P.S. The cool weather came in on Friday!  I bitched and complained on Snap about it.  Secretly, I didn't mind it too bad.

Friday afternoon the daughter had a hair appointment.  I'm so glad she wanted it short again.  Does anyone else have issues with getting their daughters to BRUSH THEIR HAIR?  Then when they don't and you have to do it they scream bloody freakin' murder because of tangles?  Yeah.  Well we are stacked wedge again and this mama is singing hallelujah aaaaamen.

Saturday!
You know what I love? Getting up and going straight to the gym.  Too bad that didn't happen on Saturday.  Instead I got up and waited until 10:45 to go to the gym.  That sucked and made my work out suck even more.



I pulled through it and felt good.



The kids spent the day with their Papa (that is the step grandparent who is more of a grandparent than the blood linked male grandparents.)

After the regular Saturday pit stop at Hellmart, I mean Walmart (see abullnojoke on Snap Chat) I made it home.  

Saturday brought a project which I am not sharing here on ABW but will feature elsewhere after October 31st.  God, I'm vague, right?

Saturday night we headed up the road, towards the mountains but not quite to the mountains, and celebrated our friend Shane's 39th birthday.  Unfortunately, I did not have cell service there (hello NC boonies aka Wilkes County) and I didn't get any good pictures (that's two weekends in a row but that will change in a couple weeks too.)



Our kids had a freaking blast running around and playing with the puppy dogs.  

Sunday!

We slept late because we got home so late.  It was nice.

I finished that project that I mentioned under Saturday that I am terribly vague about.

The kids went off with their Grandma Joyce to a fall festival (two in one weekend, score!) for the late afternoon.


And my Patriots got another W with Gronk meeting a record that he will hopefully break next weekend!

My fantasy still sucks even though I have the fabulous Gronk and Sweet Feet White.

I wanted to be lazy and chill out all day with my husband but that didn't happen.  Oh I'm talking about my real husband not the guy you may think I am with....LOL!

Image result for gronkowski
Via Boston Herald





Monday, May I?

Sigh...life is hard when most of the people you like the most in the world are elderly and you are not, because they have to die and you have to spend the rest of your life missing them.:
Via Pinterest

Last week I met my goals!
*Yes to easing back into my work outs.  My knee is doing fantastic!  Now if I can remember my Fitbit.
*Yes to vacuuming out my car!  Did that on Thursday.
*Yes to a fun Friday with my kiddos.  They had a blast at the mall, Chickfila, and getting a cake pop for being so good in Kohl's.

This week...
*Add in legs and arms days instead of whatever jumble of running and legs I am doing to my work outs.
*Go to bed before midnight every night but Friday.
*Start and end my day with 16oz of water.

Are these boring or what?

Do you have a small goal this week?  Share it!  How was your weekend?  I want to know!

xoxoxo
Amanda

Find me on Snap Chat @ abullnojoke


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!