Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Birthday Wish List 2016

Well it looks like thirty-five is inching ever closer...

I have eighteen days before I officially hit my mid-thirties.  No need to in fretting over anything - I do not feel what I thought you would feel at thirty-five.  I think I'll probably the rock the fool out of it but ya know that's what I do.  Rock on.

Every year I make a birthday wish list.  It is more of a reminder to self type of thing for items I like and may want to splurge on.  This year's list is a little more necessity than anything (a sign of getting older haha.)

1.  ASICS Gel Numbus

Image result for ASICS GEL NIMBUS
Amazon

2.  Cute Fitbit Flex bands.  My pink is really worn out and really boring.  I'm thinking I need my favorite neutral...leopard!  Or maybe a cute floral...

RedTaro 7PCS Replacement Bands with Metal Clasps for Fitbit Flex / Wireless Activity Bracelet Sport Wristband / Fitbit Flex Bracelet Sport Arm Band (No tracker, 7PCS Replacement Bands Only)
amazon

3.  My husband will just adore this (not)....but I want this and this!

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS Womens NFL Athletic Pullover Hoodie / Sweatshirt S Grey
amazon
 Pink Victoria's Secret Womens NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS Athletic Hoodie S Dark Blue

4.  This should technically be number one instead of number four.  My little old lady of a lap top is near death.  It is missing keys, part of the keyboard doesn't work correctly, its slow.  Bless it's heart it keeps on trucking and I'm very appreciative for that.  I really want a new laptop before 2017 rolls in and this one is on my list....

2016 Newest ASUS 15.6" High Performance Premium HD Laptop (Intel Quad Core Pentium N3700 Processor up to 2.4 GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, SuperMulti DVD, Wifi, HDMI, VGA, Webcam, Windows 10-silver)
amazon

5.  A get-a-way

Boone Cabin Rental: Spectacular Panoramic Views From The Luxurious, Private 'cabin' At Kilkellys! | HomeAway:
This one is just up the road in Boone, NC.  Where's the hot tub?

Just a weekend away from my regular duties.  There isn't any place in particular just away.

So there is my list-o-matic.  I could have went on and on and listed things like Three Thieves Cabernet, Target gift cards, a date night, brown riding boots, Williams & Sonoma Bakeware, ya know but I decided to put the brakes on.  LOL.

Are you a Scorpio or Sagittarius with an upcoming birthday?  If so what are some things you have your eye on?  Maybe you're looking ahead to Christmas?  Share away, I love it!

 :

xoxo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!