Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh Hey Friday: Five Camping Finds

I'm linking up with a new Friday link up crew.  So excited to join the farming beauties with their Friday celebration.  

This week I have been blogging all about our first experience with our new pop up camper.  I have decided to have my Friday sum it all up.  We'll be closing the chapter on camping (for an entire week of blog posts) and moving on to other pastures.  However, I will high light trips and experiences as they are gained!

So without further ado...


1.  Remember how I mentioned that all a pop up is is a glorified tent?  Well little did I know that the other name for a pop up camper is.....TENT TRAILER!  I am not kidding you!  I did not know that and perhaps you did but hey guys I'm so face palming.

2.  Higgs & I just acquired a fun pop-up camper ... Can't wait to take this family on the road ! (Plus, every mile we drive & every dollar we spend is a write-off ... cuz our businesses travel too!) www.tonyatallulah.com.  -and- www.livewellbehealthy.idlife.com  #makemoneywithus

I always have loved my Life is Good stuff but now I must get this to add to my collection.  Of course considering the price of Life is Good stuff.... I better wait until I am employed again (hahaha, no really crying now).

Travel makes you richer
Pinterest of course!
3.  I love this.  If you think about it its very true.  Nothing will buy you happiness but being able to buy your way around the state, country, or world will bring you a wealth of memories and memories are happiness! (Until you get Alzheimer's...right grandma?)

Waterfall Tour of Hanging Rock State Park, N.C.
Click here to learn more.
4.  A few years ago the hubs and I went on an anniversary day date to Hanging Rock State Park.  We spent the day hiking. It was so much fun.  I've been told they have a great camping area and swim beaches.  This could be on our agenda for our next place to go.  Of course it will have to be totally sunny with no rain in site.  Oh, weatherman can you whip me up a slight drought?

Camping must-have! Yes. Um a little bit I just want it for lying on the couch with the dogs too though... is that morbid?
You want one too!!!!

5.  I think I need this before we go camping again....how freakin' cool!





1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!