Thursday, July 24, 2014

Getting Into The Great Outdoors: Looking for inspiration.

Post 4 of this week's theme.  Today we're looking at some awesome aspirations for camping comfortably!

Comforts of Home.

As mentioned in Tuesday's post I prefer a couple of simple things when I'm breathing:
1.  Neatness
2.  Cleanliness

When I fail to breathe I can get by without these things.  However, since I'm somewhat blessed with breathing nearly all the time I have to have some order.

Camping should be of no exception to that.

I've been scouring and researching all over the web to find some good tips and tricks.  I have started believing I am not the only one with a glorified tent who may be interested in living life a bit more organized when you are in a small camper that also can transform into a turtle shell.

This is perfect timing for upgrading your organization ability for your pop up camper or really any camper.  With all the dorm room accessories out and available at sale prices you'll find that your camper will benefit.  

I never thought about it before but the pop up and a dorm room are extremely similar.  Very small in size and every inch must serve a purpose creatively.

Pinterest

Since space at your legs is limited you must go vertical for storage.  I found this nifty little idea on pop up portal!  This is also great if you have small children (like I do) that want to get into everything.  I'm sure he'd eventually just use those monkey skills and climb up but maybe I could divert his attention!?

Super Cute ideas. Re-doing a pop-up camper - def need a few sets of drawers like that!!
Pinterest

Storage drawers!  Why didn't I think of this?  They are the perfect height and you can break them apart if need be.  That would be perfect storage for so many items we take with us.

Nice idea: Attach Command Strips to ceiling to hang fabric storage units...no holes to drill. Might be weight limits...
Pinterest

Isn't this perfect?  Ok only for the right items.  I'd love this for our clothing for the weekend and towel storage.  Also, the Pin says to use Command Hooks instead of screwing it in.  I like that idea but my experience with Command Hooks isn't too appealing.

Because I'm Me: Pop Up Camper Progress Update
Because I'm Me Blog

Our last (and first) experience was wet and nasty.  This is a MUST for the non rainy days when the feet must be cleaned prior to entering.  I cannot stand a dirty floor!!!

Of course if the kids were a bit older and I had some money to burn I would totally be on board with Because I'm Me blogger Jody Sanders!  Check out how she totally redid her camper.  Oh and she has like six kids!

Visit Because I'm Me to see her beautiful camper!


See you tomorrow for Oh Hey Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!