Thursday, July 24, 2014

Getting Into The Great Outdoors: 5 Things You Need Now.

Sorry I just get too excited some times.





Yes, I'm a slight Amazon junkie.  Seriously, I could do ALL my shopping via Amazon and be a very happy girl.  Since we have the camper it is way too fun (and addictive) to see all the cool things they offer.  I wanted to share a few of my favorites on today's five!

1.  Coleman PVC Double Wash Basin

I have to be clean and I get that from a bath house but this thing is awesome.  You can clean out your cookware in here and then refill and clean out bathing suits, shorts, shirts, the dog, whatever!  I love it.  Plus, its Coleman so its good stuff.  Since its Amazon its cheap!

2.  Coghlan's 511A Camper Egg Case

I eat eggs every day.  If you read along with me you know I have a small flock of bichens that give me eggs when they feel like it.  Carrying eggs in the cooler is a major gamble but this makes it so much easier!  For $3 its a great investment.  This is good for the non camper too.  I can think about renting a condo at the beach and packing our foods....hello! Safe egg travel!

3.  Camco 42925 Wrap Around Step Mat

After our muddy experience I can tell you this is a MUST HAVE for any camper.  I cannot stand a nasty floor and having a mat that you can strap to the step is a major plus and major requirement.

4.  Camco Cover

If you have a pop up then you better have a dry, protected place to store it.  They do mildew and mold.  The hard top will also weather badly if you keep it exposed.  This is an inexpensive investment in keeping your camper cared for!

5.  The Garden Flag

I just think this is necessary.  Do I need to explain why?  Hehe!

If you're interested in any of those items click them to be directed to their little spot on Amazon.com.

Happy camping!









1 comment:

  1. Two of my faves in one post?! Amazon and camping. That egg holder is a must for me. What a simple yet awesome invention. Rock on girl!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!