Saturday, February 1, 2014

What's For Dinner? {Just Ideas}


February means a few slight changes on the blog.  {It cannot be the same all the time or I will get seriously bored!}  This month I'm sharing what we're eating each week.  I figured this would help us all find something new to try out and let the meatloaf take a break.

So each Saturday in February I'll be posting what will be for dinner around our house.  If something perks your interest then leave a comment and let me know if you'd like the recipe.  I'll post it if so.

By the way....Happy February we're already two months into the 14 thing!


This week we're having:

Turkey meatball sliders recipe -- perfect dinner for a busy mom! via @Fit Pregnancy

Meatball Sliders
Served with salads

Crab & Corn Chowder
Served with cheesey bread

Ranch Chicken Sandwiches
Served with preacher taters

Recipes We Love: Baked Spaghetti

Baked Spaghetti (or as I call it baked sketti)
Served with salads

Our sweet treat for the week will be:

Easy OREO brownies I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time - Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking

Oreo Brownies
Because my husband has an addiction to the delicious sandwich cookie and we all love some brownies...right? <wink>


And since it is super bowl weekend I hope you all get all the burgers, dogs, brats, and ribs you can handle!

1 comment:

  1. That baked sketti is right up my alley!
    And don't get me started on the Oreos!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!