Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday Love: Diva-licious

A couple weeks back, as I was cleaning out my car (see, Monday May I), my kidlet got my camera and started taking selfies.  She was stealth about it and I didn't come across them until I had to get some pictures for work off the disk.  I have decorated the blog with her photos.

We call this new and less improved grill Possum Face.  Not kidding and yes she hates it.

My diva - my headache and my happiness.  

I love my number one in the birth order of my children.  

To be honest saying I love her doesn't do justice to the true love I feel for this child.

Obviously she learned this from all her dad's Luke Bryan wanna be concerts he has put on for us dancing and singing.  Or she could just be thug.  It is up in the air right now.


The kid is crazy.  She is a natural blonde in every sense of the term.  She can say the silliest stuff and have problems with the simplest of questions (should I share the one hundred and eighty discussion?).....

Diva:  Today is the 100th day of school.

Me:  Yep it is.  And you go a total of one hundred and eight days.  So how many days are left?

Diva:  Like 200?

Me:  No listen, you go one hundred and eighty days.  You have already done the 100 so what is left?

Diva:  Um 107?

She's blonde.  She probably inherited my math skills too (obviously).

This picture shows just how big her heart is....its beating and its so huge it causes massive possum mouth flare up...



The kid has a big heart.  

She cares about everyone, even when I think she's pretty self centered, she will surprise me and make a comment that makes think holy crap did she learn that from me?  'Cause if so then woot woot I did good!

She's my favorite big sister, kindergartner, girl, possum mouth ever to walk the earth.  We have our challenges but God planned for that.  I just hope we're always as close as we are today.

To her dad and I, well, we do not see how we could have been blessed with a better daughter.  She tests us but she is supposed to.  She is our first born, the one we learn on ya know.  She is the one who gets the good and the crap end of the deal.  She'll be a tough cookie and well rounded for it.  Or she'll pay really expensive doctors to listen to her rant and rave about how bad we sucked....ahhh its America and normal right?

Yeah mama snapped this one when she wasn't paying attention....


We're doing our best to make her a good person and whether she knows it or not she's doing her best at teaching us even more than we could ever instill in her.





1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!