Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, May I?

Another Monday.  That's a good thing I guess. I mean seriously ya'll....if you didn't wake up today then I guess that would mean you um...

Yep moving on...

Last week I said I would:

1.  Clean out my car (like keep it going to keep it clean)

So far so good!  So since I've been doing this two weeks it should be a habit (according to the teachings of psychology).  Now I have to eliminate it from my future Monday, May I posts.  Yeah, until I start failing at it.

2.  Clean out my closets

So far so good!  I started mine and I basically finished the Diva's.  I have a few more places to go through her clothes at (like Nana's....the place the clothes I buy her go to rot).  I need to finish going through the baby's and the husband's.  But hey lets be honest the husband has like nothing.

3.  Keep a food journal.

So far so bad.  Really I logged ONE MEAL.  Yes, one meal out of like seventy-eight.  Haha.  OK maybe not seventy-eight but ya know.  So to remedy this I downloaded my favorite app for health and fitness My Fitness Pal.

------------------

So three more?  It is a new week.

1.  Get the junk out.

I have several large "gotta go" items.  These "gotta go" items do not work anymore and need to be properly disposed of.  This week I'm getting them out.  This will free up some counter space.  I also intend to go through the toys and whatever is missing more than three pieces and or does not work is out of here.

2.  Continue my work outs.

So you know how on Pinterest there is all those pins for like at home work outs.  Normally they look like this:

quick daily workout
Da Pin!


Yep, ok well that one right there I started doing last week and I'm proud of myself.  It has been 6 months since this girl had done a squat and guess what.... I have muscles in my thighs, they woke up like the bear after a three month sleep.  AGGHHHHH!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

3.  Get my kid another secret Valentine gift

She kinda found her dance outfit I got her.  So I need a little sumpin to surprise her with.  I'm thinking M&M's and nail polish.

----------

This week is looking like its going to be a little busier than normal!  

This week:

One of my preschoolers is headed to Disney.....I'm jealous.  Not so much of the Disney part but of the Florida part.  I need some 70+ degrees and sunshine dammit.

My baby boy is going to Brenner's (local children's hospital). Just pray that all goes well.  It's a consult.  I just have an issue with anesthesia and a baby.....my baby.....any baby.  So yeah just send up some prayers.

The possibility of crap weather.  After a beautiful Sunday (second one in a row) we're supposed to get thrown a curve ball of winter this week with some slushy crap.  I really am over this winter thing.

Valentine's Party at work this week.  I'm making cupcakes and I was all about some homemade cupcakes and decided - no.  So I'll make my homemade yummy icing but screw the homemade cake part.  Happy Valentine's kids, Ms. A has made you semi homemade cupcakes.

My daughter is having a love day or something at school.  I am fuzzy on the details but I know I'm going to her class on Friday with her brother in tow (per her request) to watch 18 kids tell us what they love.  Should be heartwarming.....unless I hear about Ninja Turtles then it may not be too heart warming.


I think we have a play date over the weekend but I haven't heard back so hmmm (note to self....)


And finally.....date night February.  Time away from the kids and the house and a nice adult meal together. 

Got something going on this week and you want some prayers in your direction?  Share it in the comments....we'll send 'em up!  Oh and share it means share you need some prayers you don't have to go all airing the dirty laundry.  Unless you want to and we'll have your back (probably).

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!