Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday Love: Boyz 2 Men

In honor of it being February and the month of all things love I have decided that Thursdays will be devoted to two things I just well...love.

Here's the first week:

1.
This gravy eating, fried food eating, braves shirt wearing, always got some insane facial hair going on dude I happened to have married.

I love my husband.  Really.  I'm not just saying that.

He is a good person, like genuinely good, he cares about everyone and has a heart that has been touched by Midas.

My hubby is so supportive. He's not one of those men who doesn't care.  He does care and he can be the best cheerleader in my corner.

He's comfortable with who he is and that is pretty hot.  I love him.

He makes me laugh on the regular.  And sometimes his humor is more annoying to me than anything else but I'm thankful God paired me with a guy who finds joy in making me and others laugh.

He's a great dad to our two young minis.  He's not oblivious to his children.  He spends time with them on the daily and he plays with them and they never wonder if daddy loves them because he shows them.

I really love him.

Like totes my goats.

2.
This tiny man who is much bigger now but oh man do I love this picture of him when he was widdle man

My little man.

I love my little man because he's super cool (aside from not sleeping in his bed but he's getting way better at it again!).

I spent 9 months wondering about him and then was blessed by a healthy little booger.  

He's the most laid back, relaxed, comical little dude.  But at the same time he is very compassionate and wanting to give you hugs and kisses....mmmm wah!

He teaches me a lot every day, like to just chillax and scream only when you cannot find your juice.  

He is the piece that completed this family unit.  He has his sister wrapped around his finger and his daddy turns to mush around him.  As for me well ya know....







1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!