Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WUW 4.16





What we're eating this week...

Salmon, chicken, sandwiches...how is that for creativity?  I totally quit my food posts last month because I hit a road block when it came to cooking.  Unfortunately, that road block is still up and running.  Oops.  I do suggest you check out Cup of Tea Blog for her weekly posts.  I adore it when she links with with Come Home for Comfort and Polkadotty Place once a month to share recipes.

We ARE eating our weight in berries, pears, and apples.  Alright and maybe some Bear Claw ice cream too!

What I'm reminiscing about...

I just do not find that this question pertains to me.  I don't reminisce very much.  Hmm maybe I should think of my own question for this one?!

What I'm loving...




The warm weather!  We are in the 80's now and this girl is super happy.

What we've been up to...

Property and yard work is what we have been up to.  I have high-lighted it a lot in the blog lately; don't worry I'll refrain from doing that here.
I did get sick this week and that was no good.  I haven't been sick in ages so I was afraid it would be a lot worse than it was.  Luckily some good meds and I was good as new.

What I'm excited about...
I get excited about weekends, grooming the horse, Southern Charm on Bravo, going to the river, planning my garden, shopping for flowers, emailing my best friend, coffee, and electric lemonade, watching my daughter succeed at her riding lessons,

What I'm watching and reading...

Southern Charm, RHO-Dallas (though it is horrendous), Nashville, The Middle, The Goldbergs, and yay for Kimmy Schmidt being back!!!

I'm currently reading nothing.  That needs to be changed.  I cannot find anything that peaks my interest right now.

What I'm listening to...

Whatever has a good beat.  There is no song I'm just tripping billies over right now.  Anything that sounds like a song you would rock out on the beach to is all me.

I can admit to being in love with Britney Spears' song Work B**ch.  It is not child friendly at all and only plays in my ear buds when I'm working out.  Trust me when I say it will push you.

What I'm wearing...

I often think I should be taking pics of my outfits but I fail.  A few favorites are my little black shift dress, my blue maxi, and my sailor skirt.  But I have to admit my favorite thing to sport is my 11 year old denim shorts that are so ripped and torn with a tank top....my happy clothes.

When those sandals break my heart will too. There's a bit of my Walmart shorts I am loving.


And we cannot forget my Walmart shorts - OMG I love these too much.

What I'm doing this weekend...

I have no clue.  After I pay bills I will cry.  That is a for sure.

What I'm looking forward to next month...

My beach weekend with my BFF!  Catching a baseball game.  Maybe sneaking off to the lake for a date night?!?!?

What else is new...

My last day of work *school wise* is May 11th.  Its so bittersweet!  I love everyone there and the kids.  I will enjoy having the end of the school year to get to participate in my kids' end of year activities.

My cleaning business is growing!  My goal is to take on two more houses in May!


I hope your April has been terrific!  Here's to May!

















1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!