Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bathing Suit Season! (Another Pinterest Post!)

Last week I posted the first five outfits for spring that came up on my Pinterest search.  I think several of us enjoyed that post!  This week I'm sharing the first five bathing suits that came up when I Pinterest searched bathing suits for women.  Enjoy...






Sexy Cut Out High Waist Bikini For Women:
Why do I feel like the photo shop was messed up on this?
#ummm
#waitasecond
Sexy Halter Lace-Up Solid Color High-Waisted Two-Piece Swimsuit For Women:
Hey wait a second!  That looks like my Mammaw's every day undergarments!!!
#notjoking
#pantiesandbraonthebeach
#cancallanythingswimwear
Enlarge Motel Hera Wave Crop Bikini Top:
If you can rock this then I am jealous.  See I have boobs that are bigger and if I put on that top I become uni-boob woman.  I have a yoga bra that I adore but I can rarely wear it because it has no support for boobs over a B cup and I end up looking like I'm smuggling another head under my shirt.
#truth
#boobissues
#ohthejoysofwomanhood
Two Piece Swimsuits for Women | Via Jean C Antonelli:
I really think these are cute...but more for a four year old than a grown up.  Fluttery and sweet just doesn't seem very fitting for grown ups - but ya know that is my weird way of thinking.  And I guess it plays in that I like my bathing suit flush against me because otherwise the suit annoys the pee out of me.  Not literally but ya know...
#nopeeinginthepool
#weknowyounastypeoplepeeintheocean
#bathtime
Two Piece Swimsuits for Women Over 40, 50, 60 at http://boomerinas.com/2011/12/two-piece-swimsuits-for-older-women-over-40-50/:
I actually like this one...
#meow







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!