Friday, April 22, 2016

High Five: I Love Friday!



Hello gorgeous people!  It is Friday and that means I am super happy.  I'm also super happy to be linked up with #H54F today - since I haven't had a chance in a week or so.

So...here are five things I want to share with you on this glorious end of the work week day!

1.  I posted a video!

If you are not aware of my blog's Facebook page then please check it out!  (facebook.com/abrownieworld)  This week I was too lazy to type up my Walmart Beauty Box post that I just videoed it.  Yes, it is rough (I promise to work on my skills) but it was super fun.  Oh and my sweet four legged baby is in the video too!

2.  I'm on Snap Chat!



And I know nothing about it.  I downloaded the app a month ago.  Maybe you can teach me how to use it?!?!  Add me (abullnojoke) :)  This could be fun...

3.  Our yard is nearly complete!



Maybe I should say our land?!?!  Last week we were in the beginning stages of the grading and excavating period.  As of today, all that is complete and we are moving on to sowing our yard this weekend.  I'm so not excited.  Ha!

4.  Compliments are fabulous!

Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Lotion - 6 oz

I have had an endless array of compliments on my tan this week.  No, I do not utilize a tanning bed (bad stuff, y'all.)  I also haven't had a chance to lay out (use SPF!)  But I am a HUGE fan of Banana Boat Endless Summer Deep Tanner.  It goes on so easy and doesn't leave me looking like a bag of Cheet-oh's!

5.  Antiques



I'll have a post out next week but...my husband bought me two new antique pieces of furniture last week.  I am super excited.  He is such a sweet guy - it was unplanned (the expenditure) but it really made my day and two of my rooms!



Last Week's Saturday Post
Catch up on what you missed last week on A Brownie World.  Six things I felt like sharing, the recap, and the Pins that spoke to my heart (or something.)

Tales From The Pasture
This week I share a little bit of my own seasoned parenting advice.  A little humor and a little heart and soul.  It is funny how much stuff you learn from being in a pasture, ring, or with your animals.

Around The Home
Check out what has been going on around our place this week!  We're up to something big (per the usual, oh my goodness.)

Bathing Suit Season: A Pinterest Fun Post
I share the first five suits to pop up on my Pinterest feed.  This was fun (and scary!)

5 Reasons: I love Southern Charm
My television pleasure is Southern Charm (on Bravo).  I couldn't pin point a real reason I loved it until I sat down to write this post.  Can I just say....Shep.



Toddler Snack Mix Ideas from My Baking Addiction:
For my kids...my son wants to eat 24/7 so this would be super helpful to have on hand!  Plus, my daughter could enjoy it too!
Yessss:
Skippy that, y'all.  Don't waste your time on people who do not treasure you.
10 Awe-Inspiring Patio Design Photos:
I need this fire pit...at some point.
Summer Blue Scarf Print Shorts:
These are my new favorite shorts.  I purchase mine at Walmart (jr's section) for $7.96.  They are fabulous.
Rosa Clará  ❁❁❁Thanks, Pinterest Pinners, for stopping by, viewing, re-pinning, & following my boards.  Have a beautiful day! ❁❁❁ and “Feel free to share on Pinterest"✮✮“ #fashion   #fashionupdates:
Question of the day....is this a human or a mannoquin?

Get these pins by clicking the link to my Pinterest Boards on my side bar!

I hope you each have a wonderful weekend!!!  Get some Vitamin D and enjoy yourselves!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!