Friday, April 8, 2016

H54F: The Week of Brrr

Greetings beauties!
Happy Friday to you!  We are having a pot luck lunch at work and I'm so excited to be totally, disgustingly unhealthy.  Seriously, it is a carb and sugar overload menu!

Here are my five...

carolina blue sky:

1.  Carolina Blue Sky

This is in no way a reference to the Tar Heels.  I am NOT a Tar Heel fan.  This is actually a true reference to my home and our beautiful skies this week!  It has been super cold but super gorgeous with sunshine and clear crisp skies.  I love it!

K. Elizabeth McCoy: So Obsessed Saturday: Southern Charm:

2.  Southern Charm

It is back!  I set my DVR to record it since I knew there was no way I would be able to watch it on Monday.  Tuesday evening while the kids were gone out with their step-grand I took full advantage of turning it on while I devoured dinner.  I'm so sick that Landon is back (did you see my Twitter?) and T. Rav is soooo gross.  Really?  You had to let Craig be in it again?  Can't we just have a Cam & Shep show?



3.  I actually opened a book!

I haven't had a desire to read at all.  Then I took a nice long shower and realized it was read or fall asleep to Peppa Pig.  So guys my nose is in an old Sophie Kinsella book - I have already read the entire Shoapholic Series and a few other books she has written so I'm good to go.

I was going to put up the video but it is so stupid with their hokey pokey white boy dancing that I was like - nope cannot do that.  

4.  FL GA Line

If you a "liker" of my old Facebook Page (A Brownie World Blog) then you totally know I'm all about their song Confession.  This is a duo that I have hated for years and now in my old age I am like, "Well turn it up."

Take a second to think about how blessed you are. #quotes #SingersHnagout:

5.   Blessings in your face.

This week has been a constant reminder of amazing grace.  I've had several situations where I really see things I take for granted as completely immense blessings of grace on my life.  I can never be thankful enough and in a way that bugs me but then again it is awesome.  Every day is another day to say thank you and to see a simple miracle occur - one that we normally take for granted every single second.



Tales From The Pasture
A little something new on the blog - chronicling the new phase in our daughter's ascent into maturing, growing, and finding her way.  Maybe our own too...
Are You Gonna Eat That?
Meet the new way I make a menu...for the month!
It Is OK, okay?
Totally fun little link up where I somewhat confess to some things...I'll leave you hanging!
North Carolina in April
I have to show off my state - I cannot stop with these posts!
The $#it Holes I've Stayed In....
Hello vacation season - oh my goodness some memories from the horrible places I have paid to stay!



Find these on my Pinterest Boards!  Click the icon over on the right side of this page!

There's No Limit Tunic Dress - Piace Boutique
I love this dress...love, love, love it.


True
Ain't that the truth!


Kilele Printed Duvet #anthroregistry
I want this for my room.

Front garden.
We planted bulbs this past weekend and now I'm plotting my flower take over 2016!

What is the hardest thing about learning to ride a horse? The ground!:
For my daughter...

Happy weekend friends!  We were hoping to do a little fishing but I'm thinking the projected cold temps will keep that at bay.  Praying for warmer weather!!!
xoxoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!