Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Around The Home: Productivity!

Last week I shared how we were knee deep in grading and excavating work around the house.  This week I'm so excited to reveal that it is completed!



We spent the weekend fertilizing, seeding, and covering the immediate yard.  The rest of the property is seeded and fertilized.  Now we await the rain which should be coning in tomorrow and Thursday.



To say I look forward to grass is an understatement!  I cannot stand having red mud around my house - not a red mud fan and never will be!

Our next project will be building our garden.  I'm seriously looking forward to having my own little crop of tomatoes, peppers, cukes, and maybe some berries again!



How are your projects coming along around your home?  Are you planning a garden for the warm months?  What will you be planting?













No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!