Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Summer-itis

Admitting today that I really love spring!  But I really love spring when it actually sticks around and is a little on the warmer side!

This past weekend was beautiful but so terribly cold (for North Carolina!)  I believe we barely hit fifty on Saturday with wind gusts up to thirty miles an hour.  This girl cannot take that!  

Sunday warmed up to fifty-nine with less wind and we were able to enjoy it.  

But it got me thinking....

1.  I need to be wearing flip flops every day.

2.  My tank tops need to be worn and not under a sweatshirt.


3.  I should be enjoying warmer-ish evenings in the backyard under the stars.

4.  There should be more hands in the dirt and less hands getting warm air blown into them.

5.  Black dress pants should be neatly tucked away.


6.  Where is the lemonade?


7.  Sundays should mean river banks and not couch blankets.

8.  The heat should not be on.


9.  In all honesty, I should have already had my first sunburn of the year.

10.  I'm ready for school to be out.

Yes, I have summer-itis and it is only (barely) mid April.

Holy cucumbers.

How about you?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!