Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday - Fall Must Be Near

Fall must be near because....


Open wide....dental visit week.


Open wide!  My favorite - palmetto cheese and grape jelly!


Yee Haw - time with the BIG girls.  She looks forward to it every day.  This week she was doing so well in the pool!  She's working towards her first swim meet on the 24th!


Blackened chicken with mango and black bean salsa.  Stage one...good, good, good.


The weather girl said we would have a cool down this week.  She lied.  I traded my running shorts and tank top for pom shorts and a cardigan on Thursday since I had to go back to the doctor for my kiddo.


Back to school sickness sucks!  Here's my daily regimen because I cannot take adult vitamins without getting super duper sick.  Little Critters x2, Vitamin C x2, Zyrtec....oh and LOADS of coffee hehe!


Just to show you summer is still going strong...green, green, green!

My poor baby last weekend.  The dr was closed the urgent care had two hours before they would open.  It was an expensive week as far as medical and dental go but I'm aware of the blessing of being able to freely take my kids to the doctor, hospital, and dentist without worrying about a thing.

A few other notes that fall is near?

*The little boy and I decorated for fall while he was under the weather.
* I made my chocolate pumpkin muffins.
*I had 2 skinny PSL's this week.  One hot, one cold.
*My work calendar is filling up.







Have a great weekend!  Be sure to follow me on Snap Chat for hilarity! (abullnojoke)

Linked up with:


Stay healthy!

xoxoxox
Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!