Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Three Things Tuesday!

Ahhh Tuesday....why is it Tuesday falls by the wayside?  We stress over Mondays, we deem Wednesday our half way mark, Thursdays are Thirsty, and Fridays are the golden day.  Poor Tuesday - it gets nothing.  It is like the lost day...the day we just mindlessly autopilot through.  Well dear Tuesday you are my delightful Three Things Tuesday and here we go.

1.  Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins.

If you need a good breakfast that is fast and different then look no further than Hungry Girl's fabulous take on the chocolate muffin.  My gahhhh they are delish!  We had these Monday for breakfast.  Two ingredients and twenty minutes in the oven - can you complain about that?  No way!

{Here's the recipe}

She won a door prize! 

At first she was terrified of getting up there to bowl but she warmed right up.

Jared is a future professional.


2.  Bowling Fun.

 Locally two bowling alleys offered a fantastic deal.  Kids get 3 hours of bowling PLUS shoe rental for $3.50.  I like to bowl - though I suck at it.  I never get to go because babies tend to not be very fond of bowling alleys.  I had signed my chick up for the Free Summer Bowling program but we never had a chance to take advantage of it.  Last week when I got the summer bowling special promo I knew I needed to take advantage of it.  I talked to my friend Jen who has a bowling superstar on her hands (her six year old son Jared) and we decided to take our kids on Monday.  It was the perfect bowling day with rain coming on down here in the rain forest of North Carolina.  Fun times.


3.  My baby is turning one!

This is a redundancy you should expect this week.  I am finding it hard to believe my little baby boy is turning one year old already.  One year ago this week I was prepping for the hospital.  My induction was set for Friday, August 24th at 7am.  I'm just reminicising over the experience I guess.  My second pregnancy was a hot mess and I was finally put in good hands for the last week of it.  I cannot express (still to this day) the remarkable help and care I received from a phenomenal nurse, fantastic midwife, and out of this world doctor.  Expect to see a lot of pictures of the Little Man this week.  {Photo by Nicole Koontz Photography}















No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!