Monday, December 7, 2015

Just Makin' & Bakin' (Week 2)

This week, in honor of the holiday season, we are doing some more super fun things around the house. Check out what shenanigans we’re getting into!

Making it…



I subscribe to Whats Up Moms on YouTube (and you should too!)  This past weekend one of the videos was some incredibly easy mason jar luminaries.  All they require is some spray paint, mason jars, a good Sharpie, and a stencil.  Really!  It is that easy.  I plan to make a few for gifts.

Baking it…



Good old fashioned sugar cookies!  The kids each got a new cookie cutter compliments of Old Salem this past weekend and we’re ready to use them.

Watching it…



The Best Christmas Pageant Ever is on tap as well as our favorite Wednesday Night ABC shows (The Middle and The Goldbergs.)  I love Modern Family but that is after bedtime for the kids so I will be sure to DVR it and Blackish (the best new sitcom on television if you ask me!)

Participating in…

Our church is hosting a drive thru nativity that is 100% kids!  Yep, the kids are the angels, shepherds, kings, Mary, Joseph, sheep, donkeys…you get it EVERYTHING!

Pinning it….

20 Magical Christmas Morning Breakfast Ideas:

Christmas Breakfast ideas!  This year I’m hosting my mom, her husband and my brother for Christmas breakfast.  You’ll see a lot of pins popping up over on my Holidays 2015 board on Pinterest!









7 comments:

  1. Omg. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.
    Memories....
    we totally did that play when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some Christmas breakfast ideas too! Now to find you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! So much Christmas goodness I've been missing!!! LOVE!! And seriously....I think I need to go to a drive thru nativity!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!