Monday, August 1, 2016

3 Things You Need to Know Around Here!

August is looming.  I have a love hate relationship with this month.



Back to school everything.  I hate this.  Look, I get income from the school system and that yes, indeed, I love!  However, the fact that back to school means the end of summer just breaks my pea pickin' heart.  


Take me away...:


Vacation!  I love this.  We started taking our big vacations in August last year and it is so nice to have it to look forward to all summer.  You know I am a beach girl so the fact I get a week down there to wrap up the time off from school is just divine.


Simply Fun Cake


Birthdays!  Love it, yes!  My babies were both due in August but my first decided to make us wait until September 4th.  Needless to say I spend the majority of August planning birthdays.  I have a soon to be nine year old girl and a soon to be four year old boy.  We could not get on further ends of the spectrum if we asked for it!


This month the blog has three central topics.  I don't really need to introduce them because um well I just told you what they are!  Everything - well pretty much everything - I post will be centered on either back to school, vacation, or birthdays.  


I hope your August is a happy one.  Let's get as many last minute summer break memories in as we can.  But most of all, can we share the joys (and maybe the heart aches) together?  It always makes it so much more fun!



Love to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!