Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fashion 5 (Inspired by Pinterest!)

Hey loves!  The other night I was playing around on Pinterest (because that is what we do) and I typed in Spring Summer Fashion.  It immediately spurned this blog post.  The first five pins in my feed have now made it to my blog.  A little silly but hey it is a fashion post!






The Nightingale: Paolo Sebastian Spring/Summer 2015-16 Collection:
Wow I cannot wait to wear this to the grocery store!  Seriously, it is very intricate and does have that wow factor but um yeah. #thatsfunrightgrandma
You are missing out on life if you missed this fruitful post ;) Now on the blog is the amazing Watermelon Skirt!! MckennaBleu.com:
So this would be sweet for a five year old.  I just don't get the rage for women to wear clothing more appropriate for kindergartners.  Like LuLaRoe - heard of them?  I don't particularly think its cool for adults to sport Gymboree style clothing - I mean unicorns and you are 35?  I just can open a whole can of worms on that one....#theregoesthefunofit
This Dress is perfect for everyday wear but can also be dressed up for a cute night out with the girls.:
This is a dress.  Wait, what?  This barely is covering the goods.  Maybe I'm old or maybe I'm modest or maybe just maybe I'm not a hoochie.  Respect yourself. Give me another two inches of fabric and I'd be in love. #thiscomingfromagirlwhodoesnotwanttoshowoffthekitty
Spring Summer Fashion Trend Stripes Dress:
I really like this but I'm so afraid of thick horizontal stripes.  No matter what you think these do have the power to make you look double your size and for most women that isn't something we're going for.  The belted waist helps slim but hmm, I'm just not too sure.  #thoughtsofaselfconsciouschick
off the shoulder top. denim skirt. and those shoes. Hair tied up.:
I remember this look - this exact look from 1991. Oh and I had that skirt. #guessthatmakesmeold













No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!