Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Are you gonna eat that?


Once upon a time (last month) I did weekly menu posts.  I aspired to be an organized food connossiouer of sorts.

Then I fell off the wagon of following my regimented meal ideas.

Then I fell out of love with cooking.

Sigh...

Then last week happened.

I was thinking about our new budget plans and how I needed to get my butt in gear and create meal plans again for the week.  

This isn't a listing of what we're going to eat each week but more of game to creating each week's menu.  I'm literally going to sit down on Saturday morning and pick out three to four of these for the week ahead.  In May I will share this list again with my personal critique of the dish.

You'll see "Go Out" or Cupboard/Leftover Night in my list.  The "go out" options are limited to just two and is for the kids and I (Chicfila no doubt!)  The "cupboard/leftover nights" are for the nights when we have plenty left from other dishes and I do not have to cook (woo hoo!)

Here's the food for this month:

TexMex Sloppy Joes from Our Pretty Little Girls

Cobb Salad

Baked Pesto Chicken

Leftovers/Cupboard Night

Mexican Casserole

Chicken Salad

Go out!

Cheesey Pesto Chicken from Simply A Rough Draft

Bruschetta Chicken

Salmon

Pizzadillas

Leftovers/Cupboard Night

Baked Smothered Chicken

Tacos

Go out

Burger night

What are you eating on?!?!?!



Grammie Time













No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!