Thursday, January 28, 2016

2016 List No. 1 - Evaluation

I did pretty awesome...
And I'm going to celebrate it right now with you.

Here's my January Bucket List...



1 - 3 days a week pavement pounding
     Actual - Oh I whipped this one's tail.  I started my gym membership back up so I had no excuses and I started working out at home too.  Yes, yes, yes - I am proud of myself.

2 -   A new recipe a week to share with you
Actual - Well snap de dap I did that!  For two weeks I have brought you some recipes and I'm so happy about that!  Check them out here and here.

3 - Utilize my Fitbit more
Actual - Skippy that number three!  I have been wearing it more and more.  When I feel my wrist vibrate I am one happy girl.  You should get a Fitbit.

4 - Food Diary to get back on track
Actual - Did that too!  OMG Becky look at my work!

5 - Contemplate a Valentine's Get-Away
Actual - Well I did contemplate it but instead we booked our anniversary get away for later in the spring!  I'll take that as a pass in a pass fail classroom!

6 - Craft Date
Actual - Introducing fail number one.  HOWEVER, it wasn't a fail by either of us hotties.  No it was a fail thanks to good ole Jonas coming through and giving us a blizzard.

7 - Finish the book I am reading
Actual - I did and now it is headed to New York to Kim.  I then read another book and now I'm finishing up my third book of the month!

8 - 8 days
Actual - Epic fail, not a damned one.  But I have work for February.

9 - Carve out "us" time
Actual - I say we passed.  We got lots of time with the blizzard and took advantage of a Sunday afternoon without the babies.  This will be a goal for every month.

There's my January!  Did you have a good one?  Did you set any goals?  How did you fare?  Let me know!

February will be up SOON!









2 comments:

  1. Yay for anniversary getaway. We are going away for Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fabulous, Miliwife! I cannot wait to see where you go :) xo Amanda

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!