Tuesday, January 5, 2021

This Was Going To Be A Cooking Post

 But I still cannot taste, smell, or stand up for too long without feeling like I may pass out.

I thought I would share what is in my kitchen this week.  As in what I ordered for pick up and my sweet husband went to get.  I had hoped to be doing a soup cleanse this week.  Oops that's not happening because I'm just reaching for things that may elicit a response to my taste buds or good ole olfactory system and also that doesn't screw my stomach up.

The List...


Oranges - lots of oranges because I keep hoping as soon as I bite into a slice I will taste it!  I haven't yet.  
Bananas - Potassium...need I say more?  I'm also make smoothies with blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.  
Apples - because some wise old woman once said, "An apple a day..."
Pico de Gallo - I hate cilantro so I figured my luck would be if I got this I would only be able to taste cilantro.  I cannot taste cilantro.
Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup - because we all need chicken noodle soup when we don't feel well.
Eggs - I believe in huevo power.
Saltines - no explanation needed.
Easy foods:
DiGiorno Pizza
Toaster waffles
Apple sauce
Fruit cocktail

What's your go to sick time food?
Have you lost your taste/smell?  How long did you go before it returned?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!