Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tasty Tuesday

I have been playing on Pinterest again....

Here's a snack we'll be having when those buses are rolling again....

Apple Cookies Make The Perfect Snack! | Bake a Bite

Because some of you are aware of my extreme passion for Mexican Chicken Soup....

Mexican Chicken Lime Soup

And I think I'm anemic so I need to add in a little more red meat....

Marinated Flank Steak : balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, dried oregano, dried basil, dried thyme, and smoked paprika, whisk in olive oil and marinate meat for at least 8 hrs.

This one because I cannot resist the combo of pork, apples, and onion....holy heaven!

Crockpot Pork Loin with Apples - this is such an easy and delicious dinner. Throw four ingredients into your slow cooker and that is it!



How's that for TASTY Tuesday?
What are you eating?






3 comments:

  1. I love pinterest. It's so basic bitch to get into Pinterest recipes, but I don't care. I can be a little basic. And a little ratchet. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh soup season. I'm so ready for it. All your dishes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!