Friday, February 5, 2021

Friday: Good stuff!

 Oh how I love Friday! I hope your week has been a happy one. Here are some favorites to share with you all. P.S. I'm Linked up with Momfessionals!

1. My favorite Amazon clothing finds are where I am starting. I see posts about Amazon finds but can never get a post dedicated just to that. So if you are looking for some cute stuff here’s what I love that I have ordered:



Grace Karin long lantern sleeve top

2. While we are on the subject of shopping- today is Fab Fit Fun Customization day! I really like FFF and am not paid to say it. My daughter and I generally split what is in the box. This spring I’m hoping to grab the LED planter and a cute ring! My kiddo wants the bucket hat and matching weekender bag. What am I talking about? Go visit their IG @fabfitfun and if you want to try it out use my code and we will both save some monies! Code: https://share.fabfitfun.com/x/jEonq1




3. Nobody told me...

Jergen’s Daily Glow is straight sunless tanner. I’m digging it!



4. Wednesday Nights

Years ago (3-4???) we (family) would all pile up and watch ABC’s The Goldberg’s and American Housewife. For whatever reason we stopped (life happens) but this week we picked it back up and it was wonderful! We were together, laughing, happy, perfect!

5. Booked!

Our first long weekend is booked for 2021. If you don’t use booking.com then try it! I have used it for ten years and have always been totally satisfied for hotel and resort booking! I cannot wait to escape for a long weekend to “Paris of the South.” I love my state!



Thank you to all the lovelies who read on Wednesday. I will be getting myself a membership to Book of the Month club in the coming months.



So what’s on tap for the weekend?  I guess I'm going on vacation! HA! I am doing a little BIG thing tomorrow and cannot wait. Other than that I think I’ll enjoy laying low for two days and not having an alarm clock!

Xo

B

3 comments:

  1. I love that blouse! We watch American Housewife and the Goldbergs together too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great piece to have it goes great for work or a date night! Those are such great shows - laughter is the best!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!