Monday, April 6, 2015

Around The Home

We've made some progress!



My husband had a few days in between the end of his job and the beginning of his new job.  He spent a lot of time on the tractor working on our yard.  My dad also pitched in by bringing his skid steer over.  Our yard is looking fabulous!

I believe my uncle may have secretly came over and graded down the lot where our house used to sit.  It looks a lot better too but will take much more work to get straightened out.

We hope to have grass seed, sewn (or is it sown) by the coming Sunday.





You know I love to get in the dirt.  Dirt is my therapy. Well, this past weekend proved PERFECT for planting some COLD weather plants.  Our first flower bed is in the ground now and that makes me very happy.  I was careful to buy plants that are good for cold temps (hey its North Carolina we could get a freeze the first of May!) and I also tried to salvage some from the old home site.



Little Man is stoked about the yard....and dirt....and dust....and how water will make it mud.


Did I say the weather was PERFECT?  It was, really!  We all enjoyed being outside ALL weekend!

Ok maybe she didn't like it so much.  This is the child I have to break from technology.  Luckily, a trip to the park with her bike made things a lot better!

I also got the trim painted in the house and one cabinet stained.  Of course I didn't take pictures because....um white on white isn't too noticeable.  :)

*****
Easter 2015


The remnants of lunch after church.  I have notes to make on Tasty Tuesday LOL!


My "centerpiece" - I actually purchased this at Lowes Hardware earlier in the week.  I totally fell in love with the dusty pinks.  Perfect for Easter!

My babies - awesome grace gave them to me.  They were pretty adorable in their Easter gear yesterday.


A Fresh Start

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!