Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I need your help!


This is lame but its true.

We won't have any television service for a while.

So what DVD's should I - a) Redbox  and b) find at the library?

Seriously, I want some input.  I need Christmas stuff to get me in the mood.  Obviously!  Leave it in comments, on the FB page, or Tweet me #moviesforbrownie !

I think its crazy how you have to buy some ridiculous antennae to even pick up regular free channels these days.  Also, if you live where I do those things don't work too well.

Perhaps this is the perfect time to catch up on Delilah and bake...oh yeah I have to do that.

Hey while we're at it....share a good cookie, cake, pie, or Christmas dessert recipe with me too.  I'll give you mad props and put it up on my blog with you getting all the glory.

For real guys, lets do this.

1
2
3
GO!



1 comment:

  1. Do you have Netflix? You could rent all the seasons of Dexter and/or Breaking Bad!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!