Friday, January 8, 2021

Five for 2021!

 More flowers....


Trader Joe's for the win on beautiful flowers but I will share that Walmart has a great selection that lasts long term as well!  (Same prices too!)

More organic....


There's a time to spend a little more and a time to save a little more.  When it comes to what you put in your body...spend a little more.  The majority of my food shopping is done at Walmart, Aldi, and Food Lion.  Walmart and Aldi both offer certified organic options for not much more than the heavier processed options.

More hiking...


I gave up my YMCA membership in December.  I cannot get there with my schedule and decided that after the year of donating to the YMCA that was 2020 was I needed to re-evaluate how I would take care of myself.  One thing I love to do other than swim is hike.  An added benefit of hiking is it is all inclusive for the entire family.  My husband and kids can benefit from a few miles of climbing the NC hills (and TN and GA too!)


Braces


The oldest child will be entering her last year of middle school in the fall of '21 and we have been patiently awaiting time for braces.  This will be the year.  But first she will have to endure an expander.  Bless it.

Tennis


Speaking of my daughter - she took a risk this past fall and decided to try out tennis for her school.  She did very well and also fell in love with the sport.  Actually, we all did.  So this year both kids are going to get private tennis lessons and I think we'll find ourselves on the courts more!

And a sixth one to grow on?

Maybe I'll actually blog again?  Maybe. I hope so.

xo
B


Linked with:
















2 comments:

  1. Aw, my son had to have a palette expander and braces too and I'm not gonna lie; it was not fun. Best of luck to your daughter and you (as you get to be the one to adjust the expander!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not looking forward to it...at all!!!! But it is part of the parenting gig I guess. Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!